Have you ever searched or thought about how to get Dark Theme for WhatsApp Web? If you have before now, the guide i’m going to get you through in this post will give you solution to that.
I know we all are watching out for the upcoming Dark Theme on WhatsApp for iOS and Android. WhatsApp is still working on that and i will keep you all updated when the Dark Theme is ready for both iOS and Android.
While we all are waiting for this great feature, i have put together how you can get Dark Theme on WhatsApp Web, this will probably be of help to those of us using WhatsApp Web on our laptops/desktops.
| What You Need
- Get a Browser “Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Make sure the latest version is installed on your laptop/desktop.
- Download and Install Stylus extension on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
| Steps to Get Dark Theme on WhatsApp Web
- Install Google Chrome, if you prefer to use Mozilla Firefox, there is also a solution for it too.
- After installing Google Chrome, open this website to install Stylus, an extension that allows Google Chrome users to apply themes to certain websites.
- Install Stylus correctly and follow this link to download the theme that Stylus will use on WhatsApp Web.
- Tap Install Style, after tapping it, reload WhatsApp Web to finally see the Dark Theme activated on WhatsApp Web.
I hope this helps in getting you the Dark Theme feature you need for WhatsApp Web.
Please note that we are not responsible for any damage the extension “Stylus” might cause you. You are solely responsible for what you install on your laptop/desktop.
Like/Share and Comment!